At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
As our company continues to grow rapidly, our marketing needs expand in breadth and scope. We are looking for an exceptional marketing professional that will help support our growth and be a key player on our team. The ideal candidate will have great people skills, a passion for marketing, and will be comfortable in a fluid and changing environment with a willingness to get involved and interact with other departments at Codifyd.
- Spearhead brand calendar entailing onsite visual merchandising, social media editorial content, community management, and offline engagements
- Plan and track all content marketing, social media, advertising and SEO activities
- Responsible for content marketing that can help brand/ new launches. Content marketing includes dealing with in-house and/or external creative partners to produce content - video, image or blogs, blogger community, influencer campaigns etc.
- Implement and run digital ads
- Track performance of social media assets (executing and tracking social media content calendar) - engagement rate, LinkedIn/FB/Instagram/Twitter fan analysis, fan growth, organic growth vs inorganic growth etc. - need to research various tools available in the market and recommend optimal solution.
- Discover new marketing channels
- Drive partnership opportunities, research speaker opportunities.
- Analyze digital assets of competitors.
- Create well written, researched articles. Write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective marketing calendar
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Company website.
- Responsibility for planning budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- 5-8 years digital marketing experience defining, building and launching marketing programs and campaigns to enterprise services or software customers
- Strong B2B/enterprise marketing skills
- Experience working with, influencing and coordinating agencies and cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growth challenges of a rapidly-growing technology company
- Exceptional English writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, PowerPoint, Webex and Google Analytics
- Preferred Skills: SEM and Branding
- Strong experience in marketing to the North American market
- Strong experience working on SEO and social media
- Working knowledge or marketing automation systems and technologies
- Goal and outcome-oriented, coupled with strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, start-up attitude
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field