At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
As a market leader in providing product data content solutions, our Connect Consulting Practice team members engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their product data needs. We are currently looking for a Consultant with hands-on experience and extraordinary technical skills to design and implement all components for MDM/PIM solutions. Codifyd partners with leading MDM/PIM software vendors – including Stibo Systems, Informatica, EnterWorks, and inRiver – in delivering these solutions. If you have at least 4 years of relevant professional work experience and strong software development skills, this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide thought leadership in planning, designing and building innovative product data solutions to our clients
- Conduct workshops to gather and validate business requirements across full lifecycle of product data
- Design and build product data models optimized for digital commerce
- Design and build components to integrate product data solutions with external applications
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Build and maintain long-term client and business partner relationships
- Gather and publish best practices in the delivery of MDM/PIM solutions
- Guide other project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver MDM/PIM solutions
- Participate in MDM/PIM industry events, online blogs and webinars to build and maintain role as industry expert
- Train and mentor colleagues in MDM/PIM implementation activities and best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- Background computer sciences or data analytics
- At least two full-cycle implementations of an MDM/PIM solution; additional MDM/PIM implementation experience a plus
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience with product data and MDM/PIM solutions
- Expert enterprise software development skills (Java and/or C#)
- Significant experience and strong skills in data modeling and database design, complex SQL query development, JMS or other message queue solutions, XML, Linux, and Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related major; Master’s degree a plus