At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
The Offshore Supervisor/Lead Developer is responsible leading the team of developers of Codifyd Cloud’s (www.codifydcloud.com) Bridge content syndication application. The role requires proven leadership skills, technical excellence in the area of Object Oriented Programming, Java, Spring and NoSQL. We are seeking an innovative individual and exceptional critical thinker who will implement new features. We require a strong communicator who excels at building great SaaS products. This individual must bring a deep technology acumen with a passion for learning.
· Supervising a team of developers
· Implementation of new product features
· Enhancements to existing product features
· Proactive approach to software development and Agile Methodology
· Perform code and design reviews
· Troubleshooting, problem analysis, and resolution
· Must have team lead experience
· Must understand Agile – Jira, Kanban board, standup meeting presentation, etc.
· Strong design/architecture knowledge – Java (solid OO concepts + design patterns), databases (RDBMS & NoSQL), code structures, REST APIs, microservices, XQuery (with MarkLogic will be a plus)
· Understand architectural dependencies; an ability to analyze the impact of code changes on the features and performance of the product.
· Unit testing and automated testing
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· Self-starter, can take projects to completion versus getting something done 95%, must have prior experience of being the liaison between India team and US team.
· Strong API experience
· Experience with enterprise databases
· Experience with MarkLogic
· Experience with high-scale deployments with clusters and sharding.
· SaaS Experience with AWS and other cloud computing systems
· Experience working with portals and catalogs