At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to build a client portfolio and achieve high income levels, working with smart, entertaining, and dedicated people! Everyone can make a difference at Codifyd, as we grow and develop our content-centric digital commerce brand and services.
We are seeking a difference maker to join our sales and client management team. The successful candidate will play a leading role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives while running a portfolio of client relationships and key account targets. The role is a blend of strategic sales and account management working with our Inside Sales, Marketing, and Delivery team leadership.
The ideal candidate is a digital savvy consultative sales / account manager, possessing a proven solution selling approach and history of growth of their portfolio via large account management skills. This leader is professional, energetic, visionary, organized, determined, and enjoys solving complex business problems while building strong customer relationships at executive and senior management levels. This client partner will also be passionate and evangelize about the power of content in delivering great digital experiences that deliver business results for our clients.
- Manage the success of a portfolio of clients, quickly growing to $5m to $8m+ annually
- Develop and execute on account strategies to open up new key accounts
- Partner with current customers and our delivery teams as the client lead to assure client satisfaction, remove obstacles, expand relationships, propose additional services and nurture a long-term relationship
- Plan and manage the “relationship map” of digital, business and IT executives and senior management at client and target accounts
- Represent the blend of Codifyd services spanning strategy, content and technology
- Earn trusted advisor status by understanding client business strategies, perform needs assessment, position digital solution options, and align our services and capabilities that drive business value for clients
- Identify and qualify new opportunities, run the solution/proposal sales cycle, negotiate contracts, and close deals ranging from $100k to several million
- Balance interests of clients and our business to facilitate mutual negotiations
- Evangelizes team accomplishments to ensure the business is aware of the value of the services; while celebrating team and individual accomplishments
- Maintain account forecasts to support effective operational management of the business
- Providing feedback from customers and prospects to company leadership team to develop or improve offerings, methods and capabilities
- Support our vendor alliances with joint account planning and campaign execution
Experienced & Skills Required
- 8+ years high performance sales with consultative solutions into large enterprises
- 3+ years as a large account manager for digital, e-commerce, management consulting or complex systems integration solutions
- Global delivery experience a plus
- Be fluent in digital commerce business drivers and industry trends
- Desired domain experience: e-commerce, digital marketing, product content management (PIM / PCM / MDM), search, web analytics, web content management, user experience (UX)
- Preferred industry experience in Distribution, Manufacturing/Supplier, Retail markets
- Confident facilitator, team leader, coach, motivator; ability to deal with others with tact and good judgment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; able to adapt to a wide variety of audiences
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, self-motivated, assertive; consummate professional
- Ability to react quickly, assess, and resolve problems
- Well versed with CRM tools to manage sales and accounts (salesforce.com)
- Bachelors Degree